HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog inNipomo Aisoft Website

Share | 

ASGI Safety Month

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Forum Sentinel
Forum Sentinel

Location : North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe, Third Dimension, Reality, Unreality

Dog Tag
Specialty: Assault Recon
Primary Gun: Dboy SCAR-L
Airsoft Group Affiliation: Independent Airsofters United

PostASGI Safety Month

It's safety month at ASGI right now, and they have made four safety videos. Chances are that you won't need them unless you're a beginner, but it's nice to have a reminder every so often.

Here they are:

Clarifications:
Orange Tips--From what I have heard, you don't need orange tips if you are on a private field. In a public place like ours, orange tips are highly recommended. I'm not entirely sure but I think covering it might be illegal. If you really want to though, I'm not stopping you.

Street Side Fields--Yes, our field is by the streets, but we contact the police station before we airsoft. Regardless, avoid the borders of the field.

Eye Protection--You don't need goggles, just something that will protect your eyes from all angles. I wear safety glasses that have side panels.

Resetting Spring--I think all of us know this already, but it doesn't hurt to explain it a little. If you fire on full auto then stop, sometimes the spring will be partially coiled. Leaving it like this will reduce FPS in the future. Semi automatic releases the spring after each trigger pull, so just pull the trigger and hold for half a second, then repeat about three times.

Thanks to Nick for this blog suggestion.

"The unexamined life is not worth living."--Socrates
"The unexamined life is not worth living, man."--Demetri Martin
Back to top Go down